You are heading to Thailand for the first time for what will be the holiday of a lifetime with your loving girlfriend. The weeks until your departure are getting closer and closer and while she has chosen some of the destinations on what will be a bit of a tour, you have been left to deal with the logistics.
You are looking to include a few special treats, with one of them near the start of your stay. You have decided that to make your flight to Chiang Mai just after the morning rush hour you will leave nothing to chance and book a hotel by Don Muang airport the evening before, for several great reasons.
- Why have the hassle of worrying about getting caught up in traffic or having to cart your luggage on public transport when you can wake fully refreshed and ready to go, with just a short journey to your terminal by either taxi or shuttle bus. There could be nothing worse than missing a flight, so why get caught out.
- A major part of feeling ready and excited before your journey is that you will have stayed in a quality hotel. Your spacious open plan room will have a king-sized bed and a modern living area with a 55-inch TV along with a machine to make your own expresso coffee. As if this isn’t enough, your room, when booked with the right hotel, comes with a bathtub to allow you to unwind after some sightseeing in the city earlier in the day. What a way to do it. You will be in the good books at an early stage of your trip! You can kick back and remind yourself about ways to stay healthy while travelling as you are in such relaxing surroundings.
- You will make sure that you get there as soon as check in is available, as there is a swimming pool to enjoy, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness facility to stay in trim, at least for a short time.
- Food is literally catered for with a range of international and local cuisine available, as well as there being a pizzeria if you fancy restocking the nutrition after workout or swim. Alternatively, if you fancy a quiet night in privacy, an in-room service is available, there is There will be no worries about wondering how your favourite team is performing back home, as the hotel you are selecting has a sports bar. Perhaps you might want to visit an excellent free local museum.
- As well as being within close proximity to your required airport, there is also one of the best shopping malls in the area on your doorstep, just in case you have forgotten to pack anything before you left home.
A stay at the right hotel close to Don Muang Airport is the perfect solution to ensure that you will be in good time for your flight and feeling refreshed after enjoying the first-class facilities on offer.